I believe many would opt out.  It should be an option to chose through the web 
site. 

Chris Luppens


> On Aug 29, 2022, at 1:29 AM, Terry Leatherland via BVARC <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> Eddie   Did the board ever setup an OPT out flag for the paper newsletter?   
> This has been discussed for many years off and on.
> If so, I will opt out to save the club my 2$ mailing fee every month. 
> I’ll read it when you send this announcement.  :-).  I do need the reminder. 
> :-)
> 
> Terry. K5PGF
> 
> 
> Sent from my iPad
> 
>>> On Aug 28, 2022, at 8:38 PM, Eddie Runner via BVARC <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> 
>> 
>> Get the new newsletter now
>> 
>> https://bvarc.org/newsletter/202209.pdf
>> 
>> ________________________________________________
>> Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club
>> 
>> BVARC mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
>> Publicly available archives are available here: 
>> https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 
> ________________________________________________
> Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club
> 
> BVARC mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
> Publicly available archives are available here: 
> https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 
________________________________________________
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

BVARC mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
Publicly available archives are available here: 
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 

Reply via email to