I would also like to opt out of the printed newsletter.  It is available in PDF 
with one click and there is no need to burden the club with that expense.  It’s 
2022.  Time to join the modern age.

 

Scott Bulkley – KI5NPL
Owner, King Consulting Group

 <tel:713-208-8324> 713-208-8324 |  <mailto:[email protected]> 
[email protected] |

 <http://www.kingwebconsulting.com/> http://www.kingwebconsulting.com |

2411 Oakview Dr., Missouri City, TX  77459 |

[email protected]

 

From: BVARC [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Eddie Runner via BVARC
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2022 8:16 AM
To: Terry Leatherland via BVARC
Cc: Eddie Runner
Subject: [BVARC] September BVARC newsletter now online

 

HI Terry,

I had just decided the same thing for myself.

 

I get a reminder myself every month because they still send me the

newsletter to put on the website, and I always read it right that minute.

 

Plus I usually print a few color copies at work so I can give them away to

customers who want to know about BVARC.

 

I just OPTED you and myself out. (there is that option)

 

If you need anything else please let me know.

 

Eddie (NU5K)

 

On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 01:29:25 AM CDT, Terry Leatherland via BVARC 
<[email protected]> wrote: 

 

 

Eddie   Did the board ever setup an OPT out flag for the paper newsletter?   
This has been discussed for many years off and on.

If so, I will opt out to save the club my 2$ mailing fee every month. 

I’ll read it when you send this announcement.  :-).  I do need the reminder. :-)

 

Terry. K5PGF

 

Sent from my iPad





On Aug 28, 2022, at 8:38 PM, Eddie Runner via BVARC <[email protected]> wrote:



Get the new newsletter now

 

https://bvarc.org/newsletter/202209.pdf

 

________________________________________________
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

BVARC mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
Publicly available archives are available here: 
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 

________________________________________________
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

BVARC mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
Publicly available archives are available here: 
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/  
<https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/%20> 

________________________________________________
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

BVARC mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
Publicly available archives are available here: 
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 

Reply via email to