Hi Eddie,
Great newsletter, but I too would like to receive the on-line version as well 
to help save BVARC some money as well.
Thx for the assistance.
Mike WoodsKF5PPGSugar Land, Tx


-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie Runner via BVARC <[email protected]>
To: Terry Leatherland via BVARC <[email protected]>
Cc: Eddie Runner <[email protected]>
Sent: Mon, Aug 29, 2022 8:15 am
Subject: [BVARC] September BVARC newsletter now online

 HI Terry,I had just decided the same thing for myself.
I get a reminder myself every month because they still send me thenewsletter to 
put on the website, and I always read it right that minute.
Plus I usually print a few color copies at work so I can give them away 
tocustomers who want to know about BVARC.
I just OPTED you and myself out. (there is that option)
If you need anything else please let me know.
Eddie (NU5K)
    On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 01:29:25 AM CDT, Terry Leatherland via BVARC 
<[email protected]> wrote:  
 
 Eddie   Did the board ever setup an OPT out flag for the paper newsletter?   
This has been discussed for many years off and on.If so, I will opt out to save 
the club my 2$ mailing fee every month. I’ll read it when you send this 
announcement.  :-).  I do need the reminder. :-)
Terry. K5PGF

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 28, 2022, at 8:38 PM, Eddie Runner via BVARC <[email protected]> wrote:



Get the new newsletter now
https://bvarc.org/newsletter/202209.pdf

________________________________________________
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

BVARC mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
Publicly available archives are available here: 
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 

________________________________________________
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

BVARC mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
Publicly available archives are available here: 
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 
  ________________________________________________
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

BVARC mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
Publicly available archives are available here: 
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 
________________________________________________
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

BVARC mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
Publicly available archives are available here: 
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 

Reply via email to