I would also go for that; cutting our costs is a good idea.

I would gladly accept an electronic version…

73

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 29, 2022, at 18:37, Tom Watson via BVARC <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> 
> I would opt for that.
> 
>> On Mon, Aug 29, 2022, 5:56 PM Howard Bingham via BVARC <[email protected]> 
>> wrote:
>> Why not try use of e-mailing a PDF version to those who wish to get it that 
>> was as an "OPTION" to save a few $$$ 
>> 
>> What with the PRICE OF PAPER and POSTAGE ESCALATING every year.
>> 
>> My DUES MAILED TODAY, so it should arrive by PONY EXPRESS from Deer Park, 
>> VIA BAYTOWN, NORTH HOUSTON POSTAL CENTER & eventually to SUGAR LAND, TX by 
>> the weekend.
>> 
>> 73
>> 
>> Howard Bingham
>> 
>> Next chore, ordering replacement battery for my ICOM W-32 A which I can use 
>> to touch base with the Monday BVARC Net.   😁  😉
>> 
>> --
>> 
>> On 8/29/2022 1:28 AM, Terry Leatherland via BVARC wrote:
>>> Eddie   Did the board ever setup an OPT out flag for the paper newsletter?  
>>>  This has been discussed for many years off and on.
>>> If so, I will opt out to save the club my 2$ mailing fee every month. 
>>> I’ll read it when you send this announcement.  :-).  I do need the 
>>> reminder. :-)
>>> 
>>> Terry. K5PGF
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Sent from my iPad
>>> 
>>>> On Aug 28, 2022, at 8:38 PM, Eddie Runner via BVARC <[email protected]> 
>>>> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> Get the new newsletter now
>>>> 
>>>> https://bvarc.org/newsletter/202209.pdf
>>>> 
>>>> ________________________________________________
>>>> Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club
>>>> 
>>>> BVARC mailing list
>>>> [email protected]
>>>> http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
>>>> Publicly available archives are available here: 
>>>> https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> ________________________________________________
>>> Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club
>>> 
>>> BVARC mailing list
>>> [email protected]
>>> http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
>>> Publicly available archives are available here: 
>>> https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 
>> ________________________________________________
>> Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club
>> 
>> BVARC mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
>> Publicly available archives are available here: 
>> https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 
> ________________________________________________
> Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club
> 
> BVARC mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
> Publicly available archives are available here: 
> https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 
________________________________________________
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

BVARC mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
Publicly available archives are available here: 
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 

Reply via email to