Rick (W5RH), yes, sir. That's me. Thanks for helping out. I have two hand held
units, a Yaesu FT-56, and one other, I can't recall.

I tinkered with trying to find some channels on the Technician frequencies, and
I never found anyone to listen to.

-Kristan
KI5VVT

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.