From: Callers [mailto:callers-boun...@lists.sharedweight.net] On Behalf Of
Dugan Murphy via Callers
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 11:02 AM
To: Callers List Serve <call...@sharedweight.net>
Subject: [Callers] Waltz-Time Contra Choreography

Do you have a favorite contra dance written to fit a waltz tune?  I danced one
once many years ago and haven't thought much about it since, though it was
pretty special.

Thank you in advance for sharing some choreography!

Dugan Murphy

Portland, Maine
dugan at duganmurphy.com <http://duganmurphy.com>

www.DuganMurphy.com <http://www.DuganMurphy.com>