From: Callers [mailto:callers-boun...@lists.sharedweight.net] On Behalf Of Tony
Parkes via Callers
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 12:01 PM
To: callers <callers@lists.sharedweight.net>
Subject: Re: [Callers] Waltz-Time Contra Choreography

Ric, that looks more like a normal contra than a waltz contra to me. Can you
share your experience of swinging, or teaching a swing, to waltz music?

Thanks…

Tony

Tony Parkes

Billerica, Mass.

 <http://www.hands4.com/> www.hands4.com

New book! Square Dance Calling: An Old Art for a New Century

(to be published real soon)