I have it (also from nils) as follows. Nils mentioned at the time that it was a modification of the original (somewhat more complicated dance). Also notice that after the circle left it was a gents star rather than gents promenade -- for me that was a really cool moment in the dance...when the gents reach back for that Star and pop out of the circle. Possibly Nils has made more changes. At that point, it starts to really become a new dance, tho.

*Ring Around the Daisy (modified)*-- Shawn Brenneman4 Face 4

NOTE:*Very* circular for the ladies -- probably not one to call.

A1LL F&B
4 ladies chain to diagonal neighbor

A2N B&S

B1All 8 Circle L 1/2
Ladies keep walking, gents star left 1x
Ladies continue walking in the same direction you were circling, Gents Reach back

B2P B&S