The applicability of shadow dances notwithstanding, I have also used tunnel
> dances and dances with a dip and dive progression in honor of the other
> piece of the tradition, namely, coming out of the hole to greet the
> whatever.
> Walter

A nice additional twist, Walter. Do you have favorites for that? I wonder
if there are any dip & dives that also have shadows...? And now I'm
contemplating a double-length (128 bar) dance where you meet your shadow
only every other time... such ways lie madness and sleepless night
choreographing dances that never get called...

Thanks though, I like the dip and dive idea.

--
Luke Donforth
luke.donfo...@gmail.com <luke.do...@gmail.com>