Actually, there are two versions of P. Promenade, both by Dan Perl. The version linda posted had the two mixed up a bit. The first (and original, and still the one I call) has the B2:

*B2*Circle Left 3/4
Pass Thruup and down
Turn back
same Neighbors LHS 1/2
to NEW Neighbors

//
Then Dan changed it to

Circle Left 1x
Pass Thru across
Turn Alone
same Neighbors LHS 3/4
to NEW Neighbors

He changed it to tighten up the timing a bit. At the same time, though, it lost the "fake progression" of the pass thru (you think to new N) then turn back and star with your same neighbors to actually get to your new neighbors.

It's a great dance!

Enjoy