Last time I checked, dance sequences were not copyrightable.   The physical
description of the dance sequence is copyrightable, and you couldn't just take
the author's published description and put it in your own collection w/o
permission.  You, on the other hand, could describe the dance with a different
notation.

In every instance I have seen, publishers of dance collections have gone the
extra step of getting permission from the dance author to include their dance.
I'm not sure any of those Creative Commons licenses map exactly to this
situation.

Dan