I, luckily, never get tired of this conversation as I feel that it’s really
important and I feel that it is as yet unresolved. I find it heartening and
fascinating that we all are still engaged in this, working so hard to find a
solution. It’s also one of my favorite moves.

So, that said, I wonder what others think of the suggestion earlier today,
“Look-see”. Is it too “twee”? It feels good to me, both descriptive of the
essence of the move - eye contact - and easy to say. And I think you could
maybe make it meet the noun/verb criterion, with some wiggling.

Delia Clark
PO Box 45
Taftsville, VT 05073
Office/mobile: +1-802-457-2075