In California Train Crash, Riders Had Destinations and Death in Common

By JENNIFER STEINHAUER
Published: September 14, 2008

SIMI VALLEY, Calif. — In life they shared little else but the place they called
home, and in their diverse stories, they defined it.

Skip to next paragraph

Enlarge This Image
J. Emilio Flores for The New York Times
Gonzalo Villalobos Cedillo holding a photo of his daughter, Maria Elena
Villalobos, 18, with a relative, Daniel Villalobos.

Among the train crash victims, from top, were

Atul Vyas, 20, a pre-med student;

Yi Chao, 71, on his way home from a doctor’s appointment;

and Michael Hammersley, 45, a mail clerk at City Hall.

Of the 25 people who were killed when a Metrolink commuter train collided with
a freight locomotive on Friday afternoon in the Chatsworth area northwest of
downtown Los Angeles, at least eight were from Simi Valley, a quiet community a
few miles west of the wreck site known for its horse ranches and the Ronald
Reagan Library and Museum.

“He was a loving father and grandfather,” said Kong Chao, 38, remembering his
father,
Yi Chao, 71, who was on his way home from an appointment with an eye doctor.

The family emigrated from Cambodia in 1982, Mr. Chao said, “and he took care of
me when my mom was not around during my life here in the U.S.”

His father dreamed of traveling back to Cambodia and China, and passed his
mornings in a nearby park, walking.

After the wreck, Mr. Chao built an altar in his home next to a picture of his
father, with small chili peppers and sweets and burning candles. “He missed
Cambodia,” he said.

IN CAMBODIA OCCUPIED BY VIETNAM AGAINST 10 UN RESOLUTIONS, CHINESE COMING FROM
CAMBODIA WERE ABLE TO USE THE LABEL" CAMBODIAN" ID AND PASSEPORT AND OTHER
FALSE DOCUMENTATION IN ORDER TO IMMIGRATE TO THE US.

HOW MANY CHINESE WEARING CAMBODIAN LABEL LIKE MR.Yi Chao, 71 LIVE IN THE US?

ALL THESE FALSE DOCUMENTATION WAS MADE BY THE HOK LUNDI 'S POLICE OF
IMMIGRATION & HOR NAM HONG MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF CAMBODIA .

HOW MANY "CAMBODIAN" IN THESE TYPE ARE IN THE US TODAY ?

THE FBI KNOWS BUT CLOSE ITS EYES WHILE THEY CHOSE TO DEPORT THE REAL CAMBODIAN
BACK TO THE COUNTRY ?

HOK LUNDI ALIAS VIETCONG NGUYEN VAN SON( HEAD OF THE CAMBODIAN SECURITY ) HAS
FOOLED THE FBI US STATE DEPT IN  2007,  WITH THE ARREST OF A CAMBODIAN AMERICAN
CHHUN YASITH ACCUSED AS PRESIDENT OF THE CFF WHILE CAMBODIA(UN MEMBER COUNTRY
WITH A VIET PUPPET KINGS) REMAINS OCCUPIED BY VIETNAM AGAINST 10 UN RESOLUTIONS
( CALLED BU US PRESIDENT REAGAN)

President Reagan's address to the 43d Session of the United Nations General
Assembly in New York, New York . September 26, 1988.
"Mr. Secretary-General, there are new hopes for Cambodia, a nation whose
freedom and independence we seek just as avidly as we sought the freedom and
independence of Afghanistan. We urge the rapid removal of all Vietnamese troops
...."

King Sihamoni's "Cambodian Ambassador" are Vietnamese
Mme Sin Serey to Singapore
Khieu Thavika to Russia
Chea Von to Geneva
Lim Sam Kol to S.Korea
UCh Kim An to France
etc....
OVER 70% "CAMBODIAN" AMBASSADORS SENT BY HOR NAM HONG ARE VIETNAMESE speaking
fluent Cambodian language..
Is Bun Rany , Mme Hun Sen wife is a Vietnamese too