I APPRECIATE YOUR GOOD DEED WHILE CAMBODIA REMAINS OCCUPIED BY VIETNAM IN
VIOLATION OF THE 10 UN RESOLUTIONS ( CALLING VIETNAM TO CEASE HER OCCUPATION OF
CAMBODIA ,NOT RESPECTED FROM 1979-2009 )

��

UN Passes Strong Resolution on Cambodia Human Rights Abuses

Feb. 27, 1982 : UN Commission on Human Rights meeting in Geneva adopted a
resolution condemning Vietnam��s occupation of Cambodia as a violation of
Cambodian human rights. The vote was 28 in favor, 8 against, and 5 abstentions.

��

Oct. 21, 1986 The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution A/RES/41/6, by vote
of 116-21 with 13 abstentions, calling for a withdrawal of Vietnamese forces
from Cambodia.

��

Kaing Kek Iev, aka Duch, was arrested in 1999. According to the Morphology
study on race and forensic data analysis ,Kaing Kek Iev, aka Duch is A
VIETNAMESE.

��

100 TORTURE CENTERS across CAMBODIA.

Vietnam's occupation of Cambodia 1979-1989 under Le Duc Tho rule.

An estimated 460 000 innocent Cambodians died , killed , tortured, etc...

100 Torture centers were established across Cambodia. (Methods of torture
described to Amnesty International).
Methods of torture described to Amnesty International as being used by the
Vietnamese forces of invasion and occupation of Cambodia under Le Duc Tho's
rule, from 1979-1989, through the CPP/HUN SEN regime.( an estimated 460 000
innocent Cambodians died during that period)

1. Beatings with truncheons, sharp-edged wooden staves, and iron bars and
whippings
with chains and rubber hoses.( Methods of torture described to Amnesty
International)

2. Near-suffocation with plastic bags,( Methods of torture described to Amnesty
International)

3. Near-drowning in vats of water,( Methods of torture described to Amnesty
International(Methods of torture described to Amnesty International) (1)

Bury

(1) Amnesty International "Kampuchea political imprisonment & torture" book