Dear all. Thanx for bringing up the "garbage in the back yard". I forgot to
mention that. I notice it every time I go there but haven't had the courage to
say anything about it. I just can't understand why parents wouldn't clean the
mess in their own back yards whether it was theirs or not. Stagnant water and
garbage is no enviornment to raise children. With the money I've given them
they could of easily drained the land and kept it clean whether the garbage is
theirs or not. I just assumed that when your so poor and beaten down you just
stop giving a shit. Several of my Surin/Burriam Khmer friends said the same
things you people have; they're just lazy. What a learning experience!!! Keep
it comin', Lenny G