Lok chhim,

You should not be ashamed to say or doing right thing but you should be
shameful to say ill and stupid things against other whether right or wrong.
You should try to understand people, their way of life, their priority;
their difficulties instead drown down in ill prejudice.  Some people may
give priority to mind beauty than appearance. Other may arm priority to
wealthy over spirituality. Some are just tired and stave of hungry and don’t
give shit important to thing around.  Some people did not see anything wrong
in crime, in killing, in injustice but being disturbed about shit and
garbage.  If I believe tale about Luis XIV, not late than 18th century, the
grand French sun king Luis XIV and his nobles still piss like dogs inside in
the royal palace the Versailles. There is no shit hygiene place yet. Luis
XIV rarely took his bath so each time he took a bath is a pretext for the
entire kingdom to make a big festivity.  Not long ago, Americans were still
a bunch of oafs and criminals, sunk in the bath of blood and still can
barely get head out of it even now they have much quite good appearance.
Remember, a butterfly with all its beauties and elegant was early a worm.
Yes I agree there are a lot of things that these people must change, must
get rid of but it is not this kind of ill prejudice that can help them. If
you have this kind of prejudice in the brain cell, you should not give shit
time to help them just to look down on them and to self exhibit as a better
person. Better let they stave to die. Each person, each nation has its
neurosis. The only difference is they are on right track or the otherside of
truth.  You must know that prejudice is a way to an act of crime.  It is
often  by prejudice and profane of hated that drown people to commit crime.
Yuons  also use this kind of prejudice and profane of hated against these
people to  commit crime against them as you see here and there. After yuons,
these  people are so dirty, black, lazy, dam stupid, and ugly they don’t
merit to  live. But the chins, yuons are smart, beautiful, hard worker
because they  have white skin.