Wow, the $20/extra surcharge for TLS is frankly a little offensive. I
emailed their team about how that's off-putting.

If we did use Discourse, it'd be nice to get the 50% non-profit discount
but we're not legally part of a non-profit (yet). I'd really rather not run
my own instance, but if anybody has experience running an instance and
wants to run it for the Perkeep project, I'd pay for the GCP resources.