I see that OS 10.12 Sierra crashes at attempts to use FPShowHideFontPanel() in
Carbon apps - not good. I've found a thread in which someone else encountered
this, but no solutions were offered beyond writing one's own font dialog.
The crash log shows an unrecognized selector when initing NSPanel.
I really need to squeeze a little more life out of my existing Carbon apps,
because their Cocoa replacements are not ready. Has anyone heard of a way to
get around this problem? All was well until Sierra came along.

Thanks, Jeff