Emir,

This is the official WHO page, listing language versions of ICD:
http://www.who.int/whosis/icd10/language.htm

Some of them are contained in the UMLS distribution. I will have to check
which ones..

>From the WHO list you see, that there is a croatian version and serbian
version. Unfortunately no bosnian.

If you need bosnian version and you cannot afford the time, I suggest you to
make a online projekt "Bosnian ICD", where you and other qualified persons
can add -manually- translations of ICD terms. Translations could be from any
language, where official versions of ICD exists (and is available in
structured electronic format).

I believe also, that such a project would be a readily acceptable proposal
for application for public (may be also EU - european) grants..

You should contact Bosnian ministry of health to check for the chances of
this project.

Honestly, I am not a friend of your idea of the creation of latin
translation of ICD. Many of the terms used in ICD are derived from modern
medical conditions and concepts. Latin translation of these would involve
the invention of completely new latin words..This would end up in a never
ending discussion between the experts of latin language..Try to make
translations directly from existing sources !

Your table-question was already answered by Elpidio.

> Is there a specific way that the ICD is coded, i mean how does the doctor
> know what a31.5 approx. is.

Yes it is systematic and after some period of time using it, doctors know
"their"
mostly-used codes very well.

Chapter A is for certain Distinct Infectious diseases

A31.5 does not exist in my version of ICD10, Rev 1.1
A31 would code for "Infektion durch sonstige Mykobakterien"

Here are the first 3 main chapters in German language:

Kapitel    Gliederung    Titel
I    A00-B99     Bestimmte infektiöse und parasitäre Krankheiten
II    C00-D48     Neubildungen
III    D50-D89     Krankheiten des Blutes und der blutbildenden Organe sowie
bestimmte Störungen mit Beteiligung des Immunsystems