I think this is the first decision that needs making.

2.7 is the latest functioning code from sourceforge.
2.8 is a version that Robert/Gjergj worked on, but as I understand it
is incomplete and needs some work to make functional (mainly I think
on the new menu system but they can explain better than me)
Vienna is I believe what Gjergj has working in Albanian hospitals.
Does this have an up to date English translation with it?

Thanks
Tim