Dear caret-users,

David Van Essen suggested me to use the following .deform_map file for
deformation of macaque F99 to Human PALS:

RegF99toPALS_23-LDMK-VE_Macaque.F99UA1.RIGHT.Register-with-PALS_23-
LDMK-VE.73730.spec.deform_map

I specified this as my .deform_map file in the Spherical Parameters tab in
the Spherical Surface Deformation dialog box. My question is what I should
specify as .borderproj file. I have a borderproj file in my F99 directory
(that I used for the registration of individual macaque to F99). I also
have a borderproj file in my PALS directory (that I used for the
registration of individual human to PALS). Should I use these borderproj
files in the Individual and Atlas tabs in the Spherical Surface
Deformation dialog box? Or there are other files that I should use?

I also assume that the macaque F99 .spec file should be used in the
Individual tab, and the human PALS .spec file should be used in the Atlas
tab.

Thanks for your help,
Reza

Reza Rajimehr, MD