Reza,

Did you press the "Data File..." button to choose an input metric file for deformation? The Apply Deformation Map Dialog requires the user to select one specific data file for deformation, it does not deform all of the files automatically which is done as part of the spherical registration.

John Harwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
314-362-3467

Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology