I still have problem. How can I know which brain region is every vertex
belonged to?
From: Tang, Yan
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 12:27 PM
To: Caret, SureFit,     and SuMS software users
Subject: RE: [caret-users] projecting functional MRI to gii surfaces

Thank all of you. Thank you very much.
From: caret-users-boun...@brainvis.wustl.edu
[caret-users-boun...@brainvis.wustl.edu] on behalf of Donna Dierker
[do...@brainvis.wustl.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:27 PM
To: Caret, SureFit, and SuMS software users

Hi Yan,

I'm not sure about wb_import, but I know it won't downsample for you.  This
will, I hope:

http://brainmap.wustl.edu/pub/donna/ATLASES/HUMAN/FSLR/downsample164_to_32k.zip
login pub
password download

There is a script in there you will need to tweak to put in your pathnames and
subject list.  I tried it on some freesurfer_to_fs_LR output I had lying
around, and it worked.  The zip file also contains the spheres you need:

ExtractDir=/home/donna/downsample164_to_32k
SubjectDir=/mnt/myelin/donna/SUBJ/fs_LR_output_directory
ResamplingMethod=BARYCENTRIC

for Subject in $SubjList
do
 for Hemisphere in L R
 do

CoordInput=$SubjectDir/$Subject/"$Subject".$Hemisphere.midthickness_orig.164k_fs_LR.coord.gii
   TopoInput=$SubjectDir/$Subject/"$Subject".$Hemisphere.164k_fs_LR.topo.gii

SurfaceInput=$SubjectDir/$Subject/"$Subject".$Hemisphere.midthickness_orig.164k_fs_LR.surf.gii
   caret_command -file-convert -sc -is CARET $CoordInput $TopoInput -os
GS $SurfaceInput

CurrentSphere=$ExtractDir/spheres/standard.$Hemisphere.sphere.164k_fs_LR.surf.gii
   NewSphere=$ExtractDir/spheres/standard.$Hemisphere.sphere.32k_fs_LR.surf.gii

SurfaceOutput=$SubjectDir/$Subject/"$Subject".$Hemisphere.midthickness_orig.32k_fs_LR.surf.gii
   wb_command -surface-resample \
        $SurfaceInput \
        $CurrentSphere \
        $NewSphere \