Presently, we are using CAS as an Identity Provider but now we want to use
SAML2.0 as an Identity provider instead of CAS server. As I'm new to CAS,
can anyone help me out the steps that I need to follow? and I have some
queries like, Do we need to configure the SAML Request & Response
externally?
Hw can we register the Identity provider with the Service Provider & vice
versa?
For suppose, if I use LDAP as users directory. Hw & with whom( IDP/SP ) I
need to register LDAP?

Thanks & Regards,
A SAIRAM