So, you have

cas.authn.attributeRepository.jdbc[0].username=email

in *cas.properties*? I didn't see it in the ones you copied/pasted earlier.

Dumb question, but if you connect to the database using the same user and
password that you have CAS configured to use, and you run

SELECT * FROM app_user WHERE email=jdgio...@gmail.com

do you get your attributes?

And...assuming you own the database, can you enable query logging on that
end? Or make the JDBC library log what it's doing?

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]