Well, I also said we don't do that here, so I don't actually know how to do
it, just that I think you can. :-)

But seriously, I believe it depends on what you're using for an attribute
repository. And I'm not sure whether it's going to give you what you want:

<Attribute Name="https://aws.amazon.com/SAML/Attributes/Role
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Faws.amazon.com%2FSAML%2FAttributes%2FRole%3D&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGNCbWrdzuCLVKEluOSm_cZNeK0yg>
">
<AttributeValue>ACCOUNT1_AWS_SSO_ROLE,ACCOUNT1_AWS_SSO_IAM</AttributeValue>
<AttributeValue>ACCOUNT2_AWS_SSO_ROLE,ACCOUNT2_AWS_SSO_IAM</AttributeValue>
<AttributeValue>ACCOUNT3_AWS_SSO_ROLE,ACCOUNT3_AWS_SSO_IAM</AttributeValue>
</Attribute>

or if it's going to give you something more like

<Attribute Name="https://aws.amazon.com/SAML/Attributes/Role
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Faws.amazon.com%2FSAML%2FAttributes%2FRole%3D&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGNCbWrdzuCLVKEluOSm_cZNeK0yg>
">
<AttributeValue>ACCOUNT1_AWS_SSO_ROLE,ACCOUNT1_AWS_SSO_IAM,
ACCOUNT2_AWS_SSO_ROLE,ACCOUNT2_AWS_SSO_IAM,ACCOUNT3_AWS_SSO_ROLE,ACCOUNT3_AWS_SSO_IAM
</AttributeValue>
</Attribute>

You might have to write a custom resolver or something (I'm not the one to
help you with that).

Maybe someone else could weigh in here and give William some better
information?

--Dave

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 12:10 PM Willian Gonzales <etrust...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>> going to get something like:
>>
>> https://aws.amazon.com/SAML/Attributes/Role=<some value>,
>> https://aws.amazon.com/SAML/Attributes/Role=
>> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Faws.amazon.com%2FSAML%2FAttributes%2FRole%3D&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGNCbWrdzuCLVKEluOSm_cZNeK0yg><some
>> value>,https://aws.amazon.com/SAML/Attributes/RoleSessionName=<some
>> value>,SessionDuration=<some value>
>>

>> (again, in whatever format the protocol CAS is speaking with AWS
>> specifies) which, I presume, is not what you want. :-)
>>
>> I believe there is a way to release the same attribute value with more
>> than one name, but I don't use it myself, so I don't know the details of
>> what version that functionality was added in, or how it's actually
>> configured.
>>
>> --Dave
>>
>> --
>>
>> DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
>> *DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*
>> THE NEW SCHOOL • INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
>>
>> 71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
>> +1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david...@newschool.edu
>>

>> On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 11:01 AM Willian Gonzales <etru...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> David,
>>>
>>> I'm using Json Service Registry.
>>> You're telling me that the responsible for multi-value attributes is not
>>> the service registry but the repository 'im using? (In my case Active
>>> Directory).
>>>
>>> So, let me show you the example i'm using.
>>>
>>> I need to map a multi-value attribute for the attribute "
>>> https://aws.amazon.com/SAML/Attributes/Role";
>>>
>>> Here an example of my JSON.
>>>
>>> {
>>>   "@class" :
>>> "org.apereo.cas.support.saml.services.SamlRegisteredService",
>>>   "serviceId" : "urn:amazon:webservices",
>>>   "name" : "AWS",
>>>   "id" : 10000003,
>>>   "description" : "CAS AWS",
>>>   "signAssertions" : true,
>>>   "signResponses" : true,
>>>   "metadataLocation" : "file:/etc/cas/saml/sp-aws.xml",
>>>   "attributeReleasePolicy" : {
>>>     "@class" :
>>> "org.apereo.cas.services.ReturnMappedAttributeReleasePolicy",
>>>     "allowedAttributes" : {
>>>       "@class" : "java.util.TreeMap",
>>>       "description" : "https://aws.amazon.com/SAML/Attributes/Role";,
>>>       "extensionAttribute1" : "
>>> https://aws.amazon.com/SAML/Attributes/Role";,
>>>       "extensionAttribute2" : "
>>> https://aws.amazon.com/SAML/Attributes/RoleSessionName";,
>>>       "extensionAttribute3" : "SessionDuration"
>>>     }
>>>   },
>>>   "evaluationOrder" : 1125
>>> }
>>>

>>> What i need is to use the values of "description" and
>>> "extensionAttribute1" in the same attribute, in this case "
>>> https://aws.amazon.com/SAML/Attributes/Role";
>>>
>>> I've try to use the attribute Repository but still returns only one value

>>> cas.authn.ldap[0].ldapUrl=ldap://192.168.12.22:389/
>>> cas.authn.ldap[0].useSsl=false
>>> cas.authn.ldap[0].useStartTls=false
>>> cas.authn.ldap[0].connectTimeout=5000
>>> cas.authn.ldap[0].baseDn=OU=Usuarios HORACIUS,DC=shoracius,DC=com,DC=br
>>> cas.authn.ldap[0].subtreeSearch=true
>>> cas.authn.ldap[0].searchFilter=sAMAccountName={user}
>>> cas.authn.ldap[0].bindDn=will...@shoracius.com.br
>>> cas.authn.ldap[0].bindCredential=Teste@123
>>> cas.authn.ldap[0].dnFormat=%s...@shoracius.com.br
>>> cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeId=sAMAccountName
>>> cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributePassword=unicodePwd
>>>
>>> cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeList=givenName,sn,mail,displayName,description,extensionAttribute1,extensionAttribute2,extensionAttribute3
>>> cas.authn.ldap[0].failFast=false
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].ldapUrl=ldap://192.168.12.22:389/
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].bindDn=wil...@shoracius.com.br
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].bindCredential=********
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].poolPassivator=BIND
>>>
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].providerClass=org.ldaptive.provider.unboundid.UnboundIDProvider
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].useSsl=false
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].useStartTls=false
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].name=AD
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.expirationTime=30
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.expirationTimeUnit=MINUTES
>>> cas.authn.attributeRepository.maximumCacheSize=10000