Thank you, Jason. I'll you know how it goes. B.t.w., this is the beginning of development for the DSN Transient Observatory about which Kara Kundert spoke at the last workshop. The hardware for Goldstone is still being assembled but we now have a test set-up in the lab.

We will be happy to host any designs and requests for commensal observations when we are set up.

Thanks again,

Tom