On 08/29/2012 02:30 AM, Jason Manley wrote:
If you take a look at the pocket correlator design (tutorial 4), you'll find
that it does four inputs of 400MHz bandwidth (800Msps). I think it has 4-tap
PFBs with 1024 channels by default, which fits into a ROACH-1. If you forfeit
two of the inputs, you should be able to get at least twice the channel
resolution. If there's BRAM left over, you should be able to get even more.
I forgot to mention that we need a bandwidth of at least 640 MHz.

Tom
Jason