Trying to clock the FPGA at 320MHz will be tricky, so I'd suggest just demux
again and run it at 160MHz. I believe that you should have enough resources to
do this with at least a 4-tap PFB and 1024 channels. 2-inputs at 800MHz is
equivalent to 4-inputs at 400MHz in terms of processing load. The only catch I
can think of now might be in the bitwidth of the output BRAMs; I think tut4
requantises.

I'd suggest you try it and see how you go. The new libraries let you trade off
BRAM for logic resources in the FFT, so you should be able to pack that FPGA
quite tightly.

Jason