Hi David,

The problem is that I don't see the counter anymore and any command I
give the roach such as run bit, run sailboat etc are ignored or at
least no feedback is receive after the "Hit any key" message now.

U boot is running using bootstrap option C. Should it be H? The dip
switches are currently all in the off position. I have also tried
different combinations of the dip switches such as bootstrap option B
(slow mode)

I will try to use a different USB to serial adapter maybe mine is
faulty or something weird is happening.

Kind regards,
Norbert