Hello,

I'm getting an error on compiling a spectrometer design which I'm having
trouble understanding. The following appears in the command line interface:

ERROR:PhysDesignRules:2506 - Incorrect placement for a BUFR component. BUFR
   mdl_bbox_quant_asiaa_adc5g/mdl_bbox_quant_asiaa_adc5g/DIVBUF in clock region
CLOCKREGION_X0Y7 is driven by a CCIO
   adc0clk_p in clock region CLOCKREGION_X0Y5. The BUFR should be placed in the
same clock region as the CCIO or the
   CLOCK_DEDICATED_ROUTE constraint should be used on the net
   <mdl_bbox_quant_asiaa_adc5g/mdl_bbox_quant_asiaa_adc5g/adc_clk>.
ERROR:Pack:1642 - Errors in physical DRC.

It reads to me as if there's something wrong with the ADC block internally, but
as I've got a very recent commit I can't see how that could be, especially
given the number of people using this block...

For completeness, I'm using a 2048 MHz ADC clock in single channel mode (for
2048 MHz input bandwidth) and have set the fabric clock to 4096/16=256 MHz
running off the ADC clock. The actual ADC is in ZDOK0.

Any help would be greatly appreciated; I can only see one error similar to this
on the mail archive and it seemed to have been fixed in a subsequent mlib_devel
commit.

Thanks
Michael