From: Dimitar Petrov

  Hello,

  you can pass a use_moose => 1 option to the make_schema_at as it's described
in the documentation here
https://metacpan.org/module/DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader#make_schema_at

  Thanks. I used use_moose=1 in the Catalyst helper command line and it should
have worked because it didn't give that error anymore, however it gave another
one:

  DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::make_schema_at(): Checksum mismatch in
'/srv/ZRK2/script/../lib/ZRK/ZRKSchema/Result/Anunturi.pm', the
  auto-generated part of the file has been modified outside of this loader.
Aborting.

  Which is strange, because I checked and on the Linux server Anunturi.pm is
exactly the same as on my development computer (using Windows end of line on
both places).

  Octavian