Hi Dimitar,

From: Dimitar Petrov

  Hello Octavian,

  If you take a look at the generated files from DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader
you'll see something like:

  # Created by DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader v0.07024 @ 2012-07-25 17:05:05
  # DO NOT MODIFY THIS OR ANYTHING ABOVE! md5sum:YCnxLAuOQnGE4pbIiellqA

  where the md5sum, the loader version and date are going to be different. You
are not suppose to editi anything above so I guess you made some change above
the line and there is mismatch with the md5sum?

  Cheers,
  Dimitar

  Yes I know that it should be so, but I haven't changed anything on the
server, above or below that line.

  The file on the Linux server is exactly the same as the file on Windows (I
have checked them using diff -u) and they both have Windows end of line.
  But I can change the DBIC schema under Windows without problems, but not the
DBIC schema on Linux.

  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the Perl module on Linux uses
a Windows end of line... although if the files are exactly the same, they
should generate the same MD5 sum...

  Octavian