Hey Bill,

I think t0m fixed that a week ago in trunk and it should be working. You
might want to check the trunk of the Catalyst and the Plugin and to see if
it works for you and probably ask t0m to upload new version on CPAN.

Here are the changes:
http://git.shadowcat.co.uk/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=catagits/Catalyst-Runtime.git;a=commitdiff;h=0df490ef10f0a2deaa3b7950e721fa44659de860
http://dev.catalystframework.org/svnweb/Catalyst/revision?rev=14346

Cheers,