Although we had no Snowy Owl, we did see two KESTRELS, two N. HARRIERS ,one of
them a dapper male, a small, (~20), flock of REDPOLLS and thousands of SNOW
GEESE, CANADAS and more than a few hunters around Kings Corners Road. It was
pretty birdie.

I still haven't seen any R.L. Hawks this winter.

Gary