Thanks Mike and Dave. Mike, that chart is very illuminating. I had no idea
there were that many species. Amber seems a good way to describe what I saw as
red.  It seems a monumental brain task to sort out all the flashing going on
but just having these different parameters in mind would help you to see
better.

Linda

Sent from my iPhone