From: Linda Orkin
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2014 2:28 AM
To: Mike Pitzrick
Cc: CAYUGABIRDS- L
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Not birds-but FIREFLIES tonight

Thanks Mike and Dave. Mike, that chart is very illuminating. I had no idea
there were that many species. Amber seems a good way to describe what I saw as
red.  It seems a monumental brain task to sort out all the flashing going on
but just having these different parameters in mind would help you to see
better.

Linda

Sent from my iPhone