While walking through Mundy Wildflower Garden today, I came across both
RUBY-CROWNED and GOLDEN-CROWNED KINGLETS foraging together.  That in
itself is not so unusual.  What was really strange, however, was they
were foraging among the leaf litter *on the ground*!!  That's a first
for me!

We are still having FOX SPARROWS --- 9 days in a row, and counting!  I
tried to trade a Fox Sparrow for Ann Mitchell's Towhee, but she hasn't
seen it for awhile.  How about you, Asher.  Got anything good to swap
for one of "my" Fox Sparrows?

Larry

--

W. Larry Hymes