Speaking of unusual feeding, I saw something new just now: the Wood Ducks who
visit my pond each day, typically to dabble in the shallows or wade in the
spillway, climbed up the bank and onto a large ant hill (about eight feet wide
by ten feet long), where they seem to have begun poking around in the soft
dirt, probing for...?

-Geo