Very good point Dave.  I was thinking the same. I am slightly competent with
bird vocalizing id but if I uploaded a recording I would not be comfortable
saying what it was unless I saw it, especially with these confusing and
overlapping ones. Two years ago there was a particular junco singing in the
woods above flat rock. It was the driest insect like trill you could ever
imagine. I tried 5 different times before I found him and could be sure he
wasn’t some rare other guy.

Thanks Sandy too. I seemed to remember from previous years that pine warbler
would continue singing deep into the season

Linda Orkin