Hi Ian:

Thanks a lot! I have 2 questions:

(1). Can I say the X-ray weighting is optimal when it yields the smallest
Rfree, meanwhile RMS-Z(bonds) is smaller than "0.85 - 0.146*resolution"
(angles also maybe)?

(2). Why RMS-Z(bonds) should be lower than that for low resolution data
and higher for high resolution? Or why high-resolution can allows more
outliers?

Thanks again for that!

Best Regards, Hailiang