Hi Wataru:

I hope all is well.  For the ones you already have grown, try very gently
prying them off with a wedge-shaped needle.

If you can grow more, try using a very thin smooth layer of vacuum grease, and
apply the drop to that.  I managed to get RNA crystals to grow that way that
otherwise irreversibly adhered to the surface.

All the best,

Bill