Hey Jun,
If it's an old batch check and see if you have microorganisms living in the
stock or proliferating in the drop - see the paper by Bai et al:
doi:10.1107/S1744309107002904
In this paper they demonstrated how they could not reproduce a crystal hit
from an old screen up until they realized a fungi that grew in the drop has
been secreting protease that chewed up certain part of their protein - once
they have utilized in-situ proteolysis they managed to reproduce there
crystals with their home-made ingredients and, of course, solve the
structure. In line with this, and if it is possible, pickup one of those
crystals and run it on a gel as they did so to make sure it is in the
correct size and not a truncated version.
Good luck,
Chen

---
Chen Guttman
The Zarivach laboratory for Macromolecular Crystallography
Building 39, Room 009B
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
POBox 653
Zip Code 84105