Dear Theresa
Cryo-cooling the crystals straight out of their drops or after brief
incubations in crystal stabilization solutions containing >2M ammonium sulfate
may be the way to go.
Here is a copy/paste piece from Kyndt et al (2007) Biochemistry 46, 95-105.
All the best
Savvas

Aliquots (0.5 í L) of the seed suspension (diluted 1:100 in stabilization
buffer) were
introduced into a series of fresh hanging drops (containing
4 í L of protein sample and 4 í L of reservoir solution) that
had been equilibrated for 24 h over reservoirs containing 3
M ammonium sulfate and 20 mM sodium phosphate, pH
5.4- 6.2. Single crystals with bipyramidal morphology grew
after 1 week to a final size of 0.150 mm   0.150 mm
 0.100 mm.
To prepare crystals for data collection under cryogenic
conditions (100 K), crystals were flash-cooled by plunging
them directly from their native drops into liquid nitrogen. A
series of cryocooling conditions using a variety of cryoprotecting
reagents such as glycerol, sucrose, PEG 400, and
paratone indicated that only crystals flash-cooled by plunging
them directly from their native drops into liquid nitrogen
produced diffraction of acceptable quality.