Not sure I understood your problem but it looks like it's related to
flexibility. You can try cutting the domains apart (and chopping off the loops)
in two different pdbs. They can be used as separate ensembles. Try to find the
bigger one first. 35% homology is not that low, just search with polyAla.

(You can also analyze the analogue with Normal Modes to see where it bends in
case it's not obvious).

Carlos