James,

I had in fact just come to the conclusion that the indexing was consistent with 3dko for 'possible' but not for 'impossible',
which I suppose was logical.

George

Woops! sorry folks. I made a mistake with the I(+)/I(-) entry. They had the wrong axis convention relative to 3dko and the F in the same file. Sorry about that.

The files on the website now should be right.
http://bl831.als.lbl.gov/~jamesh/challenge/possible.mtz
http://bl831.als.lbl.gov/~jamesh/challenge/impossible.mtz

md5 sums:
c4bdb32a08c884884229e8080228d166  impossible.mtz
caf05437132841b595be1c0dc1151123  possible.mtz

-James Holton
MAD Scientist