I can build from the impossible.mtz data in the following two steps:

1. getting the SE substructure from anomalous difference map
constructed from impossible.mtz

2. running "combined" model building using the substructure
from step 1 and starting from the impossible.mtz map

Only impossible.mtz and the sequence (which is probably not
really necessary) is used in this solution.

It is not a fully automatic solution - step 2 (model building
combined with density modif. and phasing via a recently
developed multivariate SAD function) was performed
automatically using CRANK (which calls Buccaneer, REFMAC
and Parrot), step 1 "manually" - using CCP4 tools (cfft and
peakmax).

Comparing to the deposited model, 96% of the mainchain is
(correctly) built and 92% is (correctly) docked and R factor
is 21% - clearly, the (relatively) weak anomalous signal is the
only limitation in this case. However, the model building
procedure did not struggle too much - I expect it would still
work if the Se incorporation is decreased somewhat further
(as long as the substructure can be obtained in some way).

Of course, this is not a "pure" solution in the sense that
I started from impossible.mtz rather than from scratch, ie
from the data only. Obtaining the substructure from scratch
might be more difficult.

Pavol