***********************
This message has been scanned by the InterScan for CSC SSM by IICT security
policy and found to be free of known security risks.
***********************

Dear Yuri,

If you have access to mass spec, this should be a straight forward experiment.
Find the
reference here.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2291582/pdf/v010p00017.pdf

What was the result in the EllmanĀ“s reaction? Unless you have other reactive
cysteines
in your protein protein, you should not see any color if the pair of cysteines
on
surface form disulfide.

Anthony

Dr. Anthony Addlagatta
Center for Chemical Biology
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology [IICT]
Tarnaka, Hyderabad
AP-500 607, INDIA
Tel:91-40-27191812
Web: https://sites.google.com/site/chembioliict/home/dr-anthony-addlagatta-1