Viswan

Try cleaning the supply carboy and lines with bleach. Flush thoroughly with DD
water afterwards.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2013, at 5:33 PM, "Viswanathan Chandrasekaran"
<v...@biochem.utah.edu<mailto:v...@biochem.utah.edu>> wrote:

Dear All:
I would like some advice on getting rid of persistent fungal growth in 96-well
sitting drop crystal plates that were set up using a Phoenix robot.
24-well sitting drop trays prepared by hand don’t have this problem. Washing
the robot with 0.5% bleach followed by plenty of water had no effect. Is adding
sodium azide directly to commercial screen hotels (or the protein sample) a
good idea? If so, how much should I add? Other suggestions are welcome.
I will post a summary of all replies.
Thank you.
Best,
Vish