I think it will be the first time in 15 years I will disagree with Tim.

I personally  found the posting of Tom van der Bergh irritatingly disrespectful
in many levels.

1. It does not respect my mailbox capacity
2. It does not respect CCP4 developers posting output from phenix.refine
3. It does not respect his supervisors and colleagues who (right now) look like
fools (to me)
4. It does not respect himself, as I actually suspect he is a proactive
motivated student who came out as a bit of a fool

These said, I am rather easily irritated these days, so I will not comment on
the irritable character of the email.

As for the answers, some were funny, some were informative, some funny and
informative.
Not too much political correctness please, because we will soon start calling
disordered loops
positionally challenged polypeptide segments (*).

Tassos

(*) joke stolen from Thomas Schneider talk @Stanford, 1998. What a great
meeting...!